Forums » Le caucus » Dan Franken

Messages for Dan Franken

Comment Posted by Shadows Fall Sep 02, 2010 05:48 AM

Unfortunately, Dan Franken will not be able to play football again this year. He injured his foot to the point where he cannot run anymore. Although his heart and commitment are virtually irreplaceble, we will do our best to replace his skill set. Where there is a setback, there is opportunity and the Jets have chosen to invite Mr. Michael Deere to play this friday in liew of Dan. Hopefully, this move will rewsult in Mike playing a full time role on the jets roster and i hope this move is endorsed by the rest of the members of the league. The Jets will not give up. Sometimes you have to take step back to move 2 forward.
A vendredi.

Comment Posted by Shadows Fall Sep 02, 2010 05:53 AM

Unfortunately, Dan Franken will not be able to play football again this year. He injured his foot to the point where he cannot run anymore. Although his heart and commitment are virtually irreplaceble, we will do our best to replace his skill set. Where there is a setback, there is opportunity and the Jets have chosen to invite Mr. Michael Deere to play this friday in liew of Dan. Hopefully, this move will rewsult in Mike playing a full time role on the jets rois endorsed by the rest of the members of the league. The Jets will not give up. Sometimes you have to take step back to move 2 forward.
A vendredi.

P.S. I would like to know when we can replay our match against the steelers ( simon ). I asked Simon and he told me to work it out with Yves.
Yves, I have 2 dates to offer
monday september 13
or
tuesday september 14.
Please get back to me.
Also, a message to Will.
Friday october 1st, I cannot play. It is the last game of the season before our playoffs and i was wondering if we could reschedule the game on one of the following dates.

monday the 27 of september
or
tuesday the 28 o f september.
Please get back to me.
tx

Comment Posted by Underdog King Sep 02, 2010 06:47 AM

It's hard to lose a player like Dan Francken who has a heart of a lion when he plays. I have no problem with you adding Micheal Deere, Altough I don't know him, I think replacing a player like Dan would be very hard to do for any team or person.

As for the october 1st game, no problem I will verify with the rest of the team tommorow which date is better for all of us.

A+

Comment Posted by Goof Sep 02, 2010 07:35 AM

Salut!

Justement Rich je voulais te proposer un de ces 2 dates là, on va checker demain laquelle mes joueurs sont le plus disponibles mais c'est dans la bonne rotation pour nous et vous car ça prend cette rotation là pour que JF, August, Lam, Sylvain, Fortin, et David puissent jouer....

On en rediscute demain pour compléter le tout....

Pour ce qui est du rempalcement de Dan, FINE with me.

Goof

Comment Posted by Underdog King Sep 07, 2010 06:42 AM

For me on the 27th or 28th of september is fine with me. The rest of the redskin team should post their preference on this page soon.

Comment Posted by Dr. Blaze Sep 07, 2010 06:30 PM

Monday September 27th, is a possibility...fut, Forget about me on the 28th

Comment Posted by Shadows Fall Sep 08, 2010 11:18 AM

The jets will not be re-playing the game they missed against the steelers. The jets will either play without me on oct 1 or we will not play.
Martin Fortin might not play anymore because of an injury to his leg.
So, we will most likely only play 5 for the rest of the season.

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com