Forums » Draft » Voici les JETS de 2010

Messages for Voici les JETS de 2010

Comment Posted by Shadows Fall Jun 26, 2010 10:03 AM

GREG FRÉZIN: A lot has been made over this years first pick - Greg FRÉZIN. The reality is this. Every league has a gretzky - lemieux - tomlinson - sanders - jordan and magic but even those icons eventually get pushed aside. Nobody here in jets camp is knocking down the self proclaimed 'mvp 4 life' and the one who calls himself the 'chosen one' but the reality is that injuries and age have taken their toll on their speed ( check combine )and honestly, who cares how many reps you can do on a bench press, i don't see the worlds strongest man playing flag football. So, with this in mind, the choice was obvious. A guy who a few years ago was young and wild and now has not only become a man but THE man...The X-FACTOR. THE heart of this team. THE EXECUTIONER! and you can all say in the future 'damn, Richard was right, ahead of his time' because X will be the first pick for years to come.
Dan Franken: I can bassicaly write the same paragraph as above for Dan. He has been a regular pick of mine for a few years now and this is what the jets get with him. Brains, Speed, much improved hands and seriously scary defense.I've watched him grow over the years and it will be a pleasure playing with him -helping him score td's. A leader. A calm voice. a tough player. A hell of a RB. A hell of a player.
The Boss. What is it can i say about the boss. A guy who wears his heart on his sleeve. A hard worker. A lunchpail player. He comes to work every game and gives everything he's got.No fuc*king around here. Straight up football player and we ALL know that if you need between 8 and 15 yards there is no one better. Oh, and don't get me started on his defense and flagging skills. It would be a waste of my time to write about something everybody knows and talks about every week.
Martin Fortin: The workout king. remember those bench press numbers that everybody was getting a hard on over? oooohh the mvp 4 life bench pressed 25 x ' oooohh! lets all go pat his ass and draft him 1st. No disrespect to the mvp because he has won more championships than anyone and he is a hell of a player but Fortin lifts weights for lunch, supper and for fun and it means only one thing. He is in shape! fast as a whip, can outrun most players, strong as an ox and more mature that before ( he is married ). A 4 th rd pick? that's because nobody knows him but I know him and I'M the one who counts and all of you who didn't draft him will regret it! Bench press??? LOL!!! That's a joke. The X and Danny will work with Marty to improve his overall ball skills but he will fall in line and he will understand that heart is a must. You've been warned...
Augustos: The funny thing about augy is that he is always hanging around in the later rounds. why? Maybe because he has a big mouth. I guess that means i would be drafted in the late rounds also but seriously, fast rusher, level headed, can make those crucial 3rd down catches, shows up every game ( although always late lol! ) and has one key ingredient that is must for this team...HEART! Have had the pleasure of playing with him for many years. Anxious to see him hoist the SB trophy with the green and white.
Marie-Claude: What can be said about the only woman to play in the cffl? I have been lobying for her inclusion for years and now it has come to reality. Seriously, she's faster than some guys, she can catch better than some guys plus, as a qb, i have a woman snapper. I mean every play, she snaps me the ball. Do I have to make a dessin? I'm like McDonalds...I'm loving it!
So there you go, This years green and white. built from top to bottom with HEART SPEED and SKILL. You better respect the JETS because were coming with one goal in mind.

Comment Posted by Goof Jun 26, 2010 10:40 AM

Je ne veux pas ajouter de l'huile sur le feu puisque nous allons avoir toute une rivalité de toute façon.... Mais il n'y a pas que les Benny et Yves qui ont leur surnoms divins.... X-Factor, The Boss, Mindplayer, etc.

It's part of the game....

Vivement la saison!!!!

Comment Posted by Shadows Fall Jun 27, 2010 05:13 AM

Le but de l'article c'était d'acceullir mon équipe officiellement mais aussi de 'piqué' les vieux boys un peut...ça marché!..lol!

Comment Posted by MVP4LIFE Jun 27, 2010 09:31 PM

I LOVE IT, TRASH TALKING ALREADY...IT'S ON MOFO!

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com